Complete Driveshaft Page
Why buy an Action Machine driveshaft?
Action Machine has been building driveshafts for all application for over 40 years. With our roots in the machine shop trade, Action Machine has an unmatched skillset in material specs, component design, welding and craftsmanship to build a driveshaft you can't get anywhere else. We appreciate being able to help you with your next project.
|Steel Driveshaft||4x4 & Lifted Trucks Driveshaft|
|Medium - Heavy Truck Driveshaft||Multi Piece Driveshaft|
All driveshafts are custom built to fit your unique set of requirements including component dimensions, expected driveshaft torque, driving conditions, and your vehicle’s specific problems that you are trying to work around. Filling out our easy to follow Measuring Guide is all it takes to get started.
The driveshaft is the critical link in your vehicle by transferring the tremendous power and torque of the engine to the axles so you can get where you need to go – whether it is at the race track, across a Rocky Mountain trail, or simply motoring down the highway. For Action Machine, building driveshafts has always been about more than just pressing yokes onto a tube and hoping that the same driveshaft works for every customer. Action Machine’s roots as a precision machine shop provide the knowledge base to understand the metals, tolerances, vibration issues, and craftsmanship required to build the most reliable driveshafts available.
- Precision Engineered. Each Action Machine Certified driveshaft is balanced and straightened to tolerances half that of OEM standards. Why go to the trouble? Tighter tolerances help to eliminate driveshaft vibration. This results in smoother running and longer lasting components all the way from the transmission to the rear axle. We use state-of-the-art Axi-Line balancing equipment which allows us to simulate actual RPM road conditions so you can be assured of a smooth running driveshaft.
- Quality & Durability Certified. Our technicians have been trained in the latest driveline technology. Action Machine has passed Spicer’s grueling dynamic reverse torsion fatigue testing allowing us to be one of the very few Spicer Authorized aluminum driveshaft builders in the world. To meet the requirements, Dana Spicer engineers test Action Machine built driveshafts for vibration, torque loads, weld penetration and overall quality. Among other ongoing quality testing, we have also been certified by Dana Spicer to build the newest SPL series driveshafts.
- Fast Turnaround Time. We ship most custom driveshafts in 48 hours or less. Need it sooner? Give us a call and we will do whatever we can to expedite your order. We can ship from UPS Ground to Overnight to meet your needs.
- Unmatched Service. Action’s Machine’s combination of driveline shop and machine shop has proven to be a valuable pairing. First, if a drive shaft component is obsolete or hard to find then we can take a similar part and machine it to fit your application. This saves you money and gets you on the road faster. Second, Action Machine takes the same level of precision and craftsmanship that is a necessity in our cnc machine shop and applies it to your driveshaft as well. Both of these strengths combine to give you a driveshaft that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Guaranteed Quality. All driveshaft welds are guaranteed for life to the original purchaser. Any driveshaft found to have manufacturing defects will be replaced or repaired at no charge. See our Return Policy for details. Action Machine is proud of the work we do and we do not hesitate to stand behind the quality of our workmanship.
- Low Prices. Action Machine’s large volume buying power means that we are able to offer top quality components at lowest prices available anywhere.